Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition Description
Dark Souls ™ PC Content : Prepare to Die ™ Edition will include an untold chapter in the world of Lordran. Sent back to the past, reader will discover the story when Aristotle Knight still lives.
New Bosses – Including Black Dragon, Guardian Shrine, Artifacts of the Abyss.
PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System – Quick match for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 real battle players.
New Areas – Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Real Wood, Battle of Stoicism which is the training ground for online PvP battles.
New enemies – including wooden scarecrows, Prisoner Chained, Knight’s Stone.
New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (guardian of the sanctuary).
New weapons and armor – Equip some of the new bosses, enemies and NPCs
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 GHz + or AMD Phenom II X2 545 3.0 GHz +
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Drive Space: 4GB
- Video Card: GeForce 9800 GTX + or ATI Radeon HD 4870+
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
How To Download And Install Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition
1) Download the game.
2) Download the Daemon Tools if your is Windows 7, already above that Windows already comes with emulator there is only double click on the ISO file.
3) Install the game normally by running the file “setup.exe”.
4) Once finished, go to the ISO of the game and look for the folder “PROPHET” is inside the ISO, copy all the files from the folder and paste in the folder of the game (where it was installed).
5) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop.
1) If the game starts, but instantly goes to the background, try re-opening the game and keep the left mouse button pressed.
2) If you have problems with the game, try installing DirectX inside the “REDIST” folder.